"Draw your chair up close to the edge of the precipice and I'll tell you a story." ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

01 June 2013

the big reveal...

I'm incredibly excited (and a bit terrified) to say...

IT'S HERE!
 This little thing (I say that, but it actually came to a whopping 496 pages...never would have imagined that!) has been a long time coming, but it is finally available in its entirety. You can get to it by clicking on the picture above for right now, because createspace is the only place you'll find it for a few days. Before long both the print edition and the Kindle ebook will be available through Amazon. I'll be sure to let you know when that happens--the ebook should be available by the end of the day today :0)

If you are an Amazon Prime member with a Kindle (or the Kindle for PC/MAC, or whatever other Kindle readers there are out there...I'm not very well versed in it myself!), you'll be able to borrow the book for free!

Can I ask a huge favor? If you get the chance to read it, would you take a minute to review it on Amazon for me when the book shows up? Good or bad, I would love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!