"Draw your chair up close to the edge of the precipice and I'll tell you a story." ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

05 January 2012

i have to admit...

I have been doing absolutely nothing with my writing the past few days. Over the break I was writing a lot, even with the crashed computer and missing story. I started working on the background information and planning for my next story and I actually got quite a bit done. Since school has started back, though, I haven't even picked up a pen for anything other than class. It's slightly depressing, to be honest. I was told the other day that I seem to have a part of my soul missing when I don't get to write. At first I though that was crazy, but I'm starting to see the truth in it now--I'm desperate to start writing again. In the meantime, we got the dead computer back. More importantly, though, we got the information that was on the dead computer back. That means I once again have access to my story, so I'll post the next section tonight sometime. I also want to take a second to say thank you. I can only imagine the things you could be doing that are more important than reading the words I spill out here every once in a while. I really appreciate the couple of minutes you take out of your day to listen to what I have to say (very often about nothing!) It is really nice to see that people from all over the world are spending just a little of their time on me :~D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!